Dear Prospective Fitness Coach,
First of all thanks for taking the time to visit this site. It's my hope that you have precisely what I need in a Fitness Coach so I can take this page down immediately and put you to work in the fun and rewarding coaching position I have available.
So let me tell you about me, my business and the coaching position.
My name is Robb Evans and I run a fitness and nutrition coaching business called Studioz Personal Training, located in Pakenham, Victoria and working globally with people in-person or via our streamed services. I have over 35 years of Health, Fitness and Nutrition Expertise. I am an award winning Transformational Coach, Internationally Published Author, International Speaker, Business Coach, Chartered Accountant, Metabolic Nutritionist, Board Member and Philanthropist. Unlike other Transformation Coaches, we deliver the body you want with 100% guaranteed results.
My business is dedicated to empowering women and men to achieve their health and fitness goals through customised, sustainable nutrition and fitness programs accompanied with clearly articulated accountability strategy.
And business is booming!
I'm looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and energetic person to start training some of our current clients.
I currently offer one-on-one customised nutrition and fitness programs, small group classes (in-person & online) and nutrition counseling which educate, motivate, and support men, women and teens to improve their health and fitness. All clients begin with an initial 12 week coaching package which includes; nutrition counseling, exercise program design, monthly fitness assessments and weekly training and coaching sessions.
If you are hired for this coaching position, you'll begin coaching clients in the studio and online 2-4 days a week for 3-4 hours per day (am and pm hours), Monday to Saturday.
Bottom line you'll get at least 15 hours of training clients per week at $25.78 per hour plus superannuation. You will be paid as an independent casual contractor. My training and coaching sessions provide a fun environment, best quality commercial training equipment and the opportunity to learn the inner-workings of an internationally successful personal training studio.
Oh yeah, I'm also very fair, respectful and appreciative. I like having fun and making money providing highly valuable fitness services and products. You will be compensated fairly, treated fairly and I will certainly look for ways to pay you more for your efforts if they warrant it. I want someone who enjoys working with people and making a difference in the lives of others... because that's what we do in through all of our coaching programs.
Tasks You'll Be Expected To Perform
* Develop Comprehensive Health & Fitness Programs For Clients. You'll receive coaching and training on our fitness system and programs, but you'll have flexibility to incorporate your training style and knowledge.
* Tracking Client Progress. In order to ensure a client's success in our programs, you'll need to track weekly progress, current successes and challenges, review client nutrition and exercise log worksheets and more, on a weekly basis. It will be your job to hold a client accountable to their health and fitness program to ensure the best results possible.
* Perform Fitness Evaluations. Ideally, you'll have some fitness assessment skills and can test for; body composition, body weight, girth measurements, blood pressure, heart rate and various strength and flexibility tests. You do not need previous experience, but if you do, that's a bonus.
* Coach clients through a 12 week program. You'll be responsible for weekly exercise sessions and keeping detailed weekly progress reports on the clients you're working with. If a client is having challenges throughout his / her program, you'll coach and motivate clients and make appropriate changes to ensure consistent progress.
* Demonstrate Proper Exercise Instruction. This is a big one. I need you to be able to provide proper coaching, instruction, and motivation during a client training session. You should have a working knowledge of the human body (ie muscles, movements, functions, etc) and be able to provide appropriate exercises for client's goals.
* Provide Ongoing Health and Fitness Education. Our clients rely on us to service all of their health and fitness needs. It is your job as a fitness coach to provide your clients with health and fitness education on various topics that will empower them to lead healthy lives forever. You'll be provided with educational tools and resources, will be expected to study them and speak about them with your clients. We also spend time covering this in our weekly staff meetings.
These are the skills you must already have in order to qualify for this position:
* Good Communication Skills: You will be talking with my clients, who are VERY important to me. We treat our clients health and fitness as preciously as our own. I want someone who will live this credo. You must be comfortable conversing in-person and on the phone and know how to conduct yourself professionally, and deliver clear instructions to the clients. I'll teach you everything you need to do during a training and coaching session, but I can't teach you manners and professionalism.
* People skills and personality: You absolutely must genuinely LOVE working with people! As mentioned above, you must be very comfortable working with people. This is an exciting business and you must be able to show your clients energy and excitement while working with them.
* Health and Fitness Education: You must be qualified in Certificate III and IV in Fitness as a minimum and have a good working knowledge of health and fitness.
If you have these additional skills, your resume will go right to the top of the stack (but if you don't have these skills, you should still apply because these are not mandatory).
* Previous personal training experience (fitness studio, health club, in-home trainer, online training, etc)
* Basic nutrition knowledge
* National fitness certification
* Kinesiology or a Sports Science degree
* CPR certified
How To Apply
I'm looking to hire the right person relatively quickly. So if this job sounds good to you, then complete the web form below and we'll contact you by phone: